top of page
This mill was built in 1920. It’s at the same place another mill was burnt down in 1914, it was set on fire by the German army.
In 1954 the mill was extended with several buildings. Instead of the production of grain it was used as a bowling hall with a bar and restaurant. The mill became a protected monument in 1994.
In 2005, the mill was brought by a new owner who wanted to make it into a casino, he already started the work, but ultimately, forgot to get a permit - works have come to a halt and there has been attempts to charge the new owners with a bill of neglect in regards to the 1920's Structure....
The Bowling Mill
bottom of page