top of page
( Surrey )
Built in the 1940's
Built as part of the original St Peter’s hospital it served to deal with causalities during the second world war. Built at the rear edge of the site in the 1940’s it remained in use till April 2009 after a new, bigger, mortuary was built as part of a major refurbishment of the hospital.
There is a small chapel and viewing room with the rest of the building comprising of body fridges and the main autopsy room, originally with three slabs.
bottom of page